View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #80
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I would wish people would not be told till the last minute. I would not have time to see my family because they live over 900 miles away so I wouldn't even try to get to them. I even doubt the phones would work after it is known, no utilities, no gas, water or electric. No one will go to work. I would quietly sit with my animals and neighbors and tell stories by the campfire. I would set my fish free by the spring behind the house. I would let Lavander, my chinchilla, run wild. I would take the collars off Willow and Hammy my dog and cat. Since I don't know if this is a World-End thing or just man-kind end thing but I would try to make life and/or death as easy for them as possible as they depend on me to take care of them. I'm not a kid and I never was one for a wild party even when I was young. Other than not going in to work my life would not change.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote