View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #528
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekqubp View Post
Hi all, I scanned the FAQ and this thread a couple of times, and couldn't find an answer. Is it possible to relink to Google Drive or Dropbox without reinstalling the application? Somehow sync broke for me, and I don't have the option to re-enable it. I can sent a screenshot along if necessary.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk
While in a book go to the miscellaneous menu. Go to the bottom and click on the settings for Dropbox. In there you can unlink and that should bring you back to the menu where you can check the box to sync again.

Syncing broke for me too and I remember getting a few emails from Dropbox saying that the app developer had to update something or Dropbox may not work properly. I sync with Google drive now.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote