View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 08:49 AM   #35
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm pondering updating to 5.0. I might experiment on the one with a broken screen. When I find time!

At the moment, I'm using it happily as phone and ebook reader on my commute. One device to carry instead of two, which was the point.
Mine won't leave the house until I get that package from the UK. And it works already perfect as it is for my heat camera. It's a lot lighter than my tablet!

Oh, and I have the perfect cover for the e-ink screen active now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hitchhikers_guide_to_galaxy2.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	153045  
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote