View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 02:29 PM   #45
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
They are seeing the same bug I am but they pointed out that doing zoom in loadProgress will also work as a location to set page zoom. But when it reaches 100% it is effectively the same as loadFinished so I am not sure since theirs fires at 100% as well Worth a shot though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Anything here useful? https://phabricator.kde.org/D12454

They seem to be moving their call to zoom to after a page starts to load loadProgress()

I've also seen references to setZoomFactor being badly broken in QtWebEngine 5.15. Some people have resorted to calling it multiple times.

Last edited by KevinH; 08-02-2021 at 02:45 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote