View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 08:42 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonsMom2003 View Post
I updated my Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite tablet to Android 11 recently. I'm not sure if that's when my problems started or not, though (I wasn't smart enough to pay attention). Now when I try to open a new book from CC it seems to open the last book I'd been reading. I use Moon+ Reader Pro as my default reading app. I can eventually get the to the correct book from within Moon but I think there are other strange things happening, too. It bugs me but otherwise CC seems to be syncing fine with Calibre on my PC. I'm still using Calibre 4.23 for various reasons.

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ that I only use for reading. It's on Android 9 and seems to be working fine.
Thanks, everything works fine on my Android 10, so I may not update to 11 given that you are having problems. I only use the tablet for reading and watching videos, no real reason to upgrade.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote