View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 07:58 AM   #18
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
PS here is what I sent re the pop ups:
to cleannowfeedback@gmail...
"I am sick of being directed to the play store to buy this , by scareware pop ups which falsely say my tablet has viruses that will destroy it in five minutes. Are you so desperate for sales that you have to use via such lying scum scareware ?
My tablet has quality av and is 100 percent clean
So stop this
Galaxy+Tab+S+10.5.

We have detected that your Samsung Galaxy+Tab+S+10.5 has been infected with viruses. It will soon corrupt your sim card, data, photos, and contacts if no action is taken.
a click here takes me to the play store to buy that cleannow app
& the 5 minute countdown runs - at time of my screengrab it was at 3 minutes and 04 seconds with do not exit this page to not ignore this warning extra crap ware

PS offtopic but on the subject of trying to find a workins soccre straeam for a given gam, my favourite reposte was the reddit post under a match link that said something like "don't get me wrong, I appreciate knowing about the 127 sexy girls in my immediate area, but right now I just want to see the game please."
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote