Thread: Turn off Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:49 PM   #6
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
you can't shut down a Kindle that's the issue. mine will connect with Amazon's servers to get the latest ads and burn batteries.

I have a Kobo Aura HD and I rarely use it and when I do it's ready to go. I leave my Kindle unused and it is dead when I try to use it. annoying...
Put your kindle in Airplane mode and Amazon won't be able to touch it. It will also save on your battery.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote