Thread: MobileRead June 2017 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 11:59 AM   #14
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
Longitude sounds interesting. I third it.
It is! Thanks for the third. And, FWIW, if anyone ever finds themselves in London, I strongly recommend a visit to Greenwich. The National Maritime Museum is a fascinating and educational experience, and they have John Harrison's H1, H2, H3 and H4 clocks on display. They truly are incredible, and after we've read Longitude, I think we'll all find them even more fascinating.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote