View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 07:07 PM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
The gold one is a 32gb model, and $299, so no, I just have the graphite one. I don't see silver as a choice.

I have mine in a cover with a matching skin. I'll snap a pic...

I'm having trouble editing and adding the second pic. I get a blank browser for some reason.

Anyway, the skin is just like the cover, and I have the back skin on the inside of the front flap of the cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC1A43F3-AF7F-44DE-8059-0664314B1119.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	168881  

Last edited by Deskisamess; 01-06-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote