View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 06:22 PM   #5
nystagmus
Connoisseur
nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Boox Max Lumi 2, Kobo Forma, Topjoy Butterfly E601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentrie View Post
I have the Tolino Epos.
Yesterday i opened up Android and installed some Apps. Like Nova luncher, calibre companion and some more apps. Readersoftware: coolreader for Android (not from vlasasoft) and the Alreader and both are really for Tablet user designed and not for ereader.

Horrible Touch Screen function. Ambi Light does not work. Coolreader takes minutes to load a 1k Page Book. And so on... sadly - was hoping the best.

Now the epos has autostart to the Tolino reading app again.

All i wanted from the beginning was that the Epos on left and right side of the touchscreen go to the Next page in the Book. And a slide one page backwards.

About this and some more Features i "requested" from the Tolino Bookstores and the Company for technical assistance Longshine.de via Email a few weeks ago. Maybe we wanna see something in future firmware updates.

So long
Gentrie
I will hopefully be getting my tolino shine 3 today, my goal is to try koreader. It was very good on Kobo, so I hope it delivers similar expierince on Android. It has many features, maybe it has the gesture you need too.
nystagmus is offline   Reply With Quote