View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 10:52 AM   #41
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I am cheered by Amazon selling a cheap 6 inch reader that is waterproof. Aside from the retired Glowlight Plus, if you want waterproofing you have to buy a larger, more expensive reader.
I guess it's nice for those who want it — but I think "down the road" when the battery goes kaput, is it going to be impossible to replace, like the new Oasis? From my personal viewpoint, I would rather have a non-waterproof device where the battery can be replaced.

As for no "warm color" feature ... I'm really surprised they didn't add that. I really thought they would.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote