View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The names look good. I've found the larger font shows less text on a page for the same font size as the last Charis SIL modified but does let me have an option for a slightly larger font when I don't feel up to editing the .conf file to use an in-between font size.

Regards,
David
It was created to more closely match the font size of the Kindle's default font but allow more text on the Kindle screen because the letters have better spacing and the lines have less spacing. I decided to release it to the wild outside the Kindle because some may find it useful to have a larger font without getting stuck with a size too large.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote