View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
I don't think Kobo hides the fact that the Vox will be charged every day. Kobo states that the Vox will get 7 hours with the wifi off. So I was pleasantly surprised when my tablet usually does fine on between 12 - 13 between charges.

Now, I don't use it continually throughout this time. But I keep the wifi on and I pick it up every few minutes/hours to browse or read. In my opinion, this is an excellent battery life considering what Kobo had me prepared for. If I do something a little different, like watch video, the battery drains pretty quickly. I also have to make sure I don't leave the Kobo app open or it won't go to sleep and it dies, but otherwise, the battery has been treating me very well.

Most days I use my Vox throughout the day as I need it and then after reading at night but before going to sleep I power down and plug in for the night. Easy-peasy.
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote