View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:55 AM   #3
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
No e-mail yet, and I didn't one-click. I suspect they are swamped! Showing up nicely in the "Your Account" section though.

An Apple rep claimed they are hoping to ship everything to arrive on 28th May - did emphasise "hoping"! I have complicated holiday plans the following week (I'm not just obsessively competitive - honest!), so I hope so

Proud of myself for selling my PRS-600 on eBay just before the big announcement so many months ago. That's what I call proper discipline!

amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote