View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotannah View Post
Heya I was wondering if anyone could please tell me if or how I can move books I got from the sony store on to my PC?? They are on my reader as well as in the store but I would like a copy on my PC so that I can back up the ebooks on a flash drive.

Thanks for any replies.
Hello, and welcome to MobileRead, Cotannah.

A Sony person will answer you question soon, but in the meantime, take a look at the many ebooks avaialbe here for you to download. They can be read on your computer, or uploaded to your Sony.

Enjoy the forums.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote