View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 02:17 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thankfully

i have yet to figure the benefits of a site where most books have 1500+ reviews which always average out to somewhere in the 3.5-4.5 zone.

I do look at it occasionally via my Fire tablet, but unless you want to be active in its social media zones , I just don't get it.
For a potential book purchase, I find amazon's own book review statistics much more useful , even allowing for fake reviews and other manipulative tricks
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote