View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
crt
Enthusiast
crt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kindle keyboard, PocketBook Pro 912 (black), T62D with Gonyx
You should not apologize; you were being helpful. I have to do so, if I made you feel badly.
Regards!

Just tried CoolReader 3. Unless I have made a mistake, it takes about 1 minute to load it at the first time (about 10'' at subsequent loads). The size of the book however, appears on the display as if it were 6'' instead of 9.7''. The text, however, covers the whole display.

When I press the round button continuously it exits the application; a simple push displays a little window with a graphical menu. When I select the little 'opened book' icon on the bottom left (with the header 'Settings' appearing), and either use the pen to click on it, or press the round button, the application exits back in the list of books in the library!

Last edited by crt; 04-21-2013 at 04:28 PM.
crt is offline   Reply With Quote