View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #25
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I used my lighted K3 cover that way, too, and I used other m-edge covers folded all the way back, too. The custom one, thicker maybe? I dunno, I don't like the extra bulk in it. And those leather Oberon's seem from the pictures, extremely thick.

Anyway they are way out of my price range! But they have very pretty pictures.

Ok I looked at the video and at about 4:53 minutes, there is a brief shot of him folding it back. It doesn't appear as bulky at the spine as my m-edge custom cover. Hard to see though.
It's out my price range too, that's why I don't have one
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote