View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #739
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad & Bebook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanybooks View Post
I love the new version of the app and plan on reviewing it in the app store tonight.

I have one issue with using it but I think it is user error.

Every time I try to select a word for a definition the entire paragraph is selected and I have to shift the selection down top the single word. How should I select the text so that a single word is chosen? is there a setting that I have missed?

Any help would be appreciated and my apologies if this has already been covered.
If you put your finger onthe word it will only select the word, is your finger not on the word it will select the whole paragraph. Hope this helps.