View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #175
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Well, tried to update to 2.3.2 for my Touch by copying the Upgrade folder, the KoboRoot, and the Manifest files to .kobo

I had deleted all the books prior to the copy and then reloaded a couple for test.

After using Calibre to add the books, the front page of the Kobo showed "no books" even though they were in the library and able to be selected and read.

Then I tried sleep mode, and it just hung, had to do a basic reset, still showed "no books", still would not go into sleep mode.

So factory reset again, and now going back to 2.3.1

Last edited by Chocky; 01-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote