View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #101
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I was flying along doing 350 to 500 pages a day at least. THEN cam Salems Lot. Day 3 and I am still only at 70%. I just do not like it. I did enjoy the mini series as a kid, and it is Stephen King. But it is very slow and I know all the good bits already. Ho Hum, I will finish it.

applesauce
Looks like you have seriously underestimated your reading capacity if your target for this year is only 50 books, and you are already at 11 read half way through January. At this rate you will have hit target by mid-March. What will you do for the rest of the year ?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote