View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #45
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I'm sure they have FJ, but I'm very happy with my current HT/audio system and have no intentions of buying a new prepro that has the ability to dial into Pandora.

So long as I have access to it via my pc with my Polk TL3 speakers and CSW subwoofer I'm happy.
You don't have to update your A/V setup.
The $50 Roku will do the job fine if you want Pandora in the Family room.
(And it'll plug in to your existing a/v set-up.)

Mostly I was pointing out that of all the subscription services, Pandora (being the oldest) has the best client-side penetration and the best chance at profitability. And even they aren't there.

And their attempts to lobby Congress for relief haven't done much for them or the other streaming players:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...n-in-congress/

There's a lot of wishful thinking going on in the subscription music projections.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote