View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:03 AM   #21678
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
...but most importantly, girls who wouldn't kiss me because I smelled like an ash tray!
I haven't smoked since my mid-twenties, but I somehow missed them queuing up once I'd stopped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
When I get off work Monday morning, I'll be off until January 3rd. I plan to smoke my remaining cigarettes -- not more than 2 or 3 packs, probably less -- then give quitting another go.
Best of luck with that. My brother-in-law went to all kinds of extremes trying to stop, including keeping a tupperware box full of dog doo doo that he would sniff every time he had a craving (I kid you not). In the end it just took willpower (and a heart attack...) before he could give up.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote