View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #860
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoo View Post
I need u-boot bootloader and MBR file but I don't know where it placed. Anyone knows? Thanks
I sent you a link for mmcblk0-5.0.4.bin in a PM.

It is for firmware version 5.0.4, but it should work. It is the first 32MB, starting at offset 0x0. It contains what you need, including MBR, uboot bootloaders, and kernels.

WARNING: Do not flash the whole thing, or you could over-write your idme vars with zeros, making your kindle forget its identity (serial, pcbns, etc.).

It would be good if you had a backup copy of those.

Best to not flash the entire thing. Either cut it down to whatever size or pieces you need, or specify a safe length when flashing it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote