View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:06 AM   #161
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
I disagree with this statement! I've had 4 Paperwhites, and all of them have had tinges of color in very different places.
What I meant is that when MR users post pictures, those of us who can see the defects and have gotten replacements, see the same blotches in the same areas of the screens in the pictures. What baffles me is that other users do not see any coloration, so I was wondering if undiagnosed color blindness could be a possible cause for this.

And I agree with your comment. I have at this point had 6 units. One was dead out of the box, the first one had very very light coloration, but other issues, and the other 4 have all different blotches in different spots. I thought that I could start seeing a universal pattern of where what color is more likely to be, such as pink for the top right corner, but others did not confirm this, and the unit I received today is mostly green, with a pink center top.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote