View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #46
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
What the. Okay, I had no idea this was a thing, and I'm pretty freaking nerdy. The Kandles take CR2032s, though, and a quick google doesn't turn up much except scrounging them from PC mobos.
I'm quite a geek myself, and have myself bought cheap batteries (9V, 12V, 32V), taken them apart and used the button cell batteries in my gadgets. It's a lot cheaper than buying button cells one at a time.

The "name" of tha battery doesn't matter. Voltage and physical dimension is all that matters. The battery you mention is 3V, and I don't think 3V button cells batteries are used to make bigger batteries, so you might be out of luck in this case
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote