View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #13182
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I"m 2/3 through Mohawk, by Richard Russo, one of my favorite literary writers.

NEWS FLASH: (I accidentally wrote "news flesh," - hahahaha):

John Irving has a new book out and that will be my next read. The title is In One Person.

Don
Do you have a recommendation of a book to start with? I've had him on my list of authors I haven't read anything by that I need to. If it hadn't been for the book club here I probably would have read something by him by now for my challenges this year.

In other news, I just finished How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe. It may not be science fiction, but it was geeky and entertaining and had enough human condition and social consciousness to hit everything I might look for in a book. A great read.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote