View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #13
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Gramer are not good 'cause its too complication. Why comuinicate? I ass you. True, communications is importants to Indy writers - should be no doubts about its, but I arse you agains, why should communications be interests to anyones? Uh?
No,i ts clear as pimples on neck (see), that communicats should be most importantce for ever y one, and not jest Indy rigthers.
As I think most of us understood the above perfectly, I'd say following exacting grammar rules to be a bit outdated. I think the image below proves the same point with spelling.

Mistakes happen in 'communication' all the time. Proper spelling and grammar reduce the number significantly. It's not something that bothers me in the least. If a person can't spell or use correct rules of grammar, and I can still understand what he/she is trying to convey, I'm satisfied.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote