Thread: Troubleshooting Highlighting causing crashes
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #10
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Did you check wether all your downloads from Amazon has been completed?Go to home......menu.... view downloading items. That last one should be greyed out;else redownload that book from ManageMyKindle on your Amazonpage.
If there's something wrong with downloading; the Kindle keeps working away and away;that takes a lot of energy as well, and your Kindle will be unstable.
I have 1200 books on my Kindle and my Kindle isn't slow or doesn't crash.
Try calling Amazon again, as the quality of their technical assistance differs; though they are always friendly.
Hi - more often than not, my books are sideloaded. In fact it's pretty rare that I bother turning on the WiFi to download books directly from Amazon.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote