View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytrade View Post
I just came from the Sony store and was pretty disappointed in the glare. I was going to still get one (hoping the glare was worse due to lights in store), but I kind of lucked out that they sold out already. I am now wondering if i should get the 300 or the 505 as my first reader.
Anyone know if the 300 is better with PDF files or just the same as the 505 (which i would rather get)
I saw the 600 & the 300 today and I found the glare is worse on the 300 & 505 then it is on the 600. So I don't know what you were looking at, but the glare is more on a standard Vizplex screen then it is on the 600 with the touch layer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote