View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #9
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yes ; i add tags using calibre, you're right, but calibre creates a collection for *each* tag i add ; so of course it's best not to add 300 tags. but i like it, that way i can put a book in more than one collection rather than trying to choose which is better and easily find it however i look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes, I believe you can. But that is what tags in calibre do. IF you have a book with two tags, when you "send to reader" that book should be in both collections named for that tag.

BOb
I was aware that I could put a book in more than one collection in eBook Library.

The only confusing part was that there was no mention of Calibre up to this point. I assumed you were referring to Calibre tags; a newer member, from which this question was posed, might not have made that connection.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote