View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #1087
ivakuska
Enthusiast
ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch software Version 5.1.2
h

thank all of you for your answers. At this time we should go to bed (tomortow someone have WORk ...). Ixtab, thank you very much for your patience.. I need videotutorial with how downgrade to previous version. I followed many tutorials with pictures but in finally ...happens what happens... I will apreciate more if you'll make video tutorial on windows seven.. (by this way you will save more time than create a portable linux.)

Thx
ivakuska is offline   Reply With Quote