Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #32
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Amazon Kindle (ebook reading) service for me runs only .07%. Your's runs 47.59%. Are you reading newspapers, comics, non-Amazon formats, etc.? I read an hour per dayof only Amazon ebooks and alternate with my 3rd Gen Kindle Kbd. However, your reading juice is way over mine.
I wonder why mine is so high. I'm not reading any newspapers, magazines, or comics, no. Most of my books are amazon e-books, although some are epub books that I converted to .mobi format and I have 3 pdf's on there. I'm not currently looking at them though. The book I'm currently reading is an amazon ebook. It's the only book I have been reading since I got the fire so I'm not sure why mine runs so high. Any ideas?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote