View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #52
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I just do not get what people see in these hard book like covers. They make the kindle heavt and are terrible for one hand reading. I aslo think they are beyond useless at protecting your kindle from dust dirt and accidental spills as they do not seal.
My PW isn't much heavier with the official case, and I have absolutely no trouble holding it with one hand. I just fold the cover back. I'm more worried about protection if I drop it than I am about dust and dirt...
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote