View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermj View Post
Hi, thanks for the replies.

I guess I wasn't clear that I had meant that I wanted the download button back in the book list when its displayed on a browser, not directly in the Calibre app itself.

kovidgoyal understood and thanks for the reply. Would you consider putting it back in the future?

Thanks a lot.
You are referring to the Content Servers, Web pages? If there are no acceptable (as configured) formats, the buttons will not appear
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CSButton3.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	158418  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote