View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #14
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I have no problem with either my Paperwhite or Nook Glow reading with the device light on in the dark. And I don't have great eyes. I do have a problem with backlit screens (like my iPad) in the dark, but not much if I turn the light down quite a bit.

I like the PW and Glow lights turned pretty low in the dark and high if I'm reading around a lot of light. I assumed it would be the opposite.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote