View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 10:07 AM   #26
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by evdberg View Post
I did transfer to Kobo, and although I had $49 credit on my account (I checked that recently before the transition), at the transition it stated that $0.00 credit was transferred. Not really what I expected! I reported it immediately, but no response yet on this matter. I also just mailed Kobo, maybe they will care to help.
I initially had the same issue - however after a couple mail messages back and forth, Kobo Customer Service asked me to send them a screen print of my Sony account page, showing the credit due amount. Once I sent them that, the credit (in US $) turned up on my Kobo account. Have already tested it out on buying a book priced in € and it seems to work just fine. (Not sure what exchange rate they're using, but it seems to be in the ballpark.)
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote