Thread: iLiad MP3 Player
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 08:57 AM   #11
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
We told them that we'd welcome any iRex employee in our community.

And guess what: first they agreed. But then the idea was refused, apparently by someone from the upper management, and my only guess is that they didn't like the idea of having no control of what's been said here.

I must say I am more than slightly disappointed that they didn't even bother to put us in their links collection - despite everything our members have done to increase their sales and to smooth out their frequent miscommunication.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote