View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #234
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Amazon, are you listening? I love the Paperwhite, but if I could make one suggestion it would be to extend the next page turn area to include the bottom third or so of the left side of the screen. I also hold me reader in my left hand, and it's much easier to use two hands for a page turn rather than try to extend my thumb to the right half of the page.

This would be so much sweeter!
Send that to their feedback email address or you can leave it on the site through Kindle Support. Amazon does listen to their users.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote