View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #170
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Or if it was published before July 2010. A lot of Harlequin titles from before that have screwed up formatting on Kobo (& believe me you don't want to deal with their CS if you can help it).
Agreed. I have forgotten that a few times. I don't want a kepub version. I want the publisher's version. I usually rebuy the book elsewhere when I get the kepub. Some of their other books don't have a download at all. Take Susan Anderson's Hot and Bothered. I bought it before realizing there is no epub at all.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote