View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
They're all listed.

Let me try to describe the site (using my computer):

* On the left are the cover images.
* On some of the covers - and to the right - is the phrase 'Adobe DRM epub' in a blue box.
* The titles that have that phrase can be downloaded.
* The titles WITHOUT that phrase cannot be downloaded. When I click on the cover image, I am presented with another screen that allows me to buy it or send as a gift.

FLASH THOUGHT: I just realized that when I registered on Kobo recently I gave as my address England because I wanted to purchase some titles by J.M.G LeCezio. Could that possibly have something to do with this?

Keep in mind, that ALL these titles were on my Kobo glo. After deleting them using the Kobo glo, they cannot currently be accessed using Kobo's website.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote