Thread: Mini Covers for Kobo Mini?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #22
desert dog
Zealot
desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2,3 Voyage,Oasis 1&2, Kobo Glohd, Aura hd, Kmini, H2O 1&2
Based on a tip from a thread in this forum, I found this faux leather 5" gps cover. Amazon $7.99. The mini fits very snug in there and the stiff arms of the cover protect the screen without adding too much bulk:

AmazonBasics Faux Leather Carrying Case for 5-Inch GPS

I never would have thought to shop gps covers without reading it on these forums, but it worked out for me.

I wanted something that was really inexpensive since it didn't make sense to spend $25 or more to protect a $70 mini and, even more important, I didn't want a cover that would add a lot of weight and size and negate the portability of the unit - which is the feature that led me to buy it in the first place.
desert dog is offline   Reply With Quote