View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #18
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
i'd prefer getting a gtab 7 plus if you can find one. they've been on sale refurbished for $250 or so. it's got a super amoled screen which i love on my phones! should have jumped on it when it was available.
Samsung has so confused the public with all of their different 7" models and their odd naming convention. The only two tablets that have Super AMOLED is the Tab 7.7" and the Toshiba Excite 7.7"

The tab plus has a 7.0" 1024x600 WSVGA PLS screen (Samsung Spec sheet)

The tab plus does have better hardware (a faster processor and GPS) but it is also Android 3.2 vs 4.0

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 06-26-2012 at 12:48 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote