View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #11
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
hmm, looks just like in my smartphone, except bigger and with horrid, phosphor-over-black reminding us of old dumb terminals. I'm all for B&W and W&B for day and night reading.
I do a lot of night-reading and have found my eyes respond much better when there's no white light. Green is my go-to foreground color, but I've also used something in the magenta family comfortably. Is the only thing horrid about his layout the memories? To each his own, of course, but I've certainly found it to be a comfortable scheme for longer reading sessions (day and night, TBH).
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote