View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl314 View Post
What does "css styles" mean? Only inline CSS? Virtually all of my e-books use CSS style sheets, which Cool Reader does not appear to support.
In the orginal coolreader that is in hanlin readers you can set a css style sheet by format so that you don't ha ve to set css or modify css for different books but set the ident etc once and then you can make it ignore the css in the ebook.
I think maybe he is talking about that
Here is an topic I found talking a bit about that
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77130
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote