View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:44 PM   #60
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzhang_usa View Post
NiluJe,

1. Does your instruction work dor kindle 3 wi-fi eReader?
2. in the fonts folder, do I need to same files name you instructed?
can I add more fonts other than those 3 fonts?

Thanks a lot,

xiaoyi
1. Yes. I have the k3 wifi only. It works

2. You do have to call it alt. It will not recognize anything else. And you can only have one set of fonts.

You can use otf fonts. Just rename it ttf. You don't need to use the same font for all the styles. You can use arial for regular, and times for bold if you want. Of course it will look weird, but that's just an example. Personally, I use souvenir medium for regular, and souvenir Demi for bold. This gives me nice dark text.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote