View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 10:44 PM   #566
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
the shortcuts displayed in the button tooltips
It wasn't clear that button tool-tips were something you wanted addressed. I thought the issue was that the wrong shortcuts were shown in the drop-down menu. This problem has been corrected since in the next version the drop-down menu now doesn't show any shortcuts.

If in the new version there are going to be shortcuts shown when you hover over the buttons it would make sense that the tool-tips show the actual value the user assigns the button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I suggest the Layout button be given a keyboard shortcut and revert to showing a list so that it can be accessed from keyboard without having remember several shortcuts.
I specifically did not address the bolded request above and the second part of the above request was never actually requested that I saw, so I definitely didn't address that request.

Now that chaley has added the option to go back to the buttons maybe Kovid will revert back to a full layout menu with the enhancement that you are asking implemented as requested.

I personally have no stake one way or the other.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote