View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:22 AM   #1281
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Maybe a solution would be to add a new operation -- sync filename for selected book(s) on device which would rename the file on the device (rather than recopy it) and try to patch the database to match.

This could be something on the book context menu from the device pane, and the operation would be done in the driver itself for drivers that support it.

This is something that has annoyed me in a small way for a while.
Between title edits that change filenames and my own playing with the filename template, I've got a lot of books that are not exactly where they should be. As kobo ignores the filename itself in the UI, this isn't a big deal, but if I use something other than kobo's gui, it gets annoying fast.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote