View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 12:23 PM   #211
stefano.sb
Zealot
stefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheesestefano.sb can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Import Kindle Collections into Calibre and .kfx files

Hallo, I have a Kindle PW2 (FW 5.8.2) jailbreaked with Librarian Sync (LS) v1.10 installed. I installed the version with .kfx files support.

On PW2 device there are many ebooks in .kfx format that I imported in Calibre in azw3 format (downloaded from Amazon cloud). After this I used the Calibre "Match to book library" function to link together the .kfx version with the azw3 version.

I noted that all collections with ebooks in .kfx format are correctly exported by LS but when I try to import them into Calibre (using Kindle Collections plugin) every ebooks in .kfx format remains without collection!

Does Kindle Collections plugin support collections with .kfx ebooks?

I tried to run Calibre in debug mode and I noted that the .kfx is considered an "invalid extensions"...

Thanks in advance

Stefano
stefano.sb is offline   Reply With Quote