View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #11
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I found how to adapt the advanced font control patch to the new font controller code, so I've updated the .conf files attached to post #3 to include this patch too.

I've tested it on my Glo, but I don't normally use this patch, if someone who knows how it works could test it to check that it works the same way it did in previous firmware versions that would be good.
Tested on an AuraHD. I tried a few sideloaded fonts at random at weight settings from min. to max. plus a few in-between positions. All seems OK to me. I'll post here if anything unusual crops up after further use.

Again, many thanks
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote